Saturday, December 06, 2003

hello ppl...finally got this blog thingy...
there would probably be lots of cursing and madness here...so try to bear with it
here, you'll find out what's really going in this messed up head of mine...haha you think you know me...
this is my online journal and so here it goes...

my house is still open for sleepovers...my parents wouldn't mind...or rather, it was my mum who asked when you guys are coming again...at least we wouldn't feel guilty about not studying this time...we can play all night long!

I FINALLY BOUGHT MY LINKIN PARK LIVE IN TEXAS CD/DVD!!! i'm sooo happy!!! but i can't watch it yet because my brother would probably start beating me up (he isn't really into hard rock..says it's trashy music)...i'll have to wait 'till monday when i'm alone at home...time to take revenge on those bloody noisy neighbours...

i'm broke!! all because of that stupid prom and other factors (like the one above)...and there's that chalet coming up...i should find myself a job...tutor some rich kids...anyhow, in the meantime, ppl willing to contribute to the "For Meiyi Charity Fund" please call...

i just showed my site to my brother and the insults keep comin'....yawn`

that's just about as much as i can crap right now...time to eat!!
think i'll be back tml...this site isn't exactly ready just as yet...obviously...
give some comments!! how you are going to do so remains a mystery though (nothing is up yet) and if you have nothing nice to say, don't.


leave you with this quote: When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.

Currently listening to: my brother insulting the people on some TV show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home