Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Well the past few days have just been a continuous example of unheard I am in the family. Like, hello? I am here...well anyway, just because I am the youngest in the family and I say crap most of the time, my family refuses to hear what I have to say at all. They just dismisses whatever I say and then a couple minutes later someone else says a similar thing and they go...ohh, really, yup that's true. And then, after all that they form an impression that I am still young and stupid and they treat me like a bloody kid that they still have to explain the whole world to. And I have to smile and pretend to listen because any disputes would be my fault I'm reduced to just talking to myself and my computer...




well, of all the awards shows I have watched over the long weekend, and there was quite a few, Linkin Park got two awards. Thing is, I didn't know they were under alternative and not pop/rock. Thank god. haha. wow, this pic looks good with my blogskin, I congratulate myself on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home