Wednesday, June 15, 2005

sorry people. despite help from Heli to learn how to put digital cam. pictures online and me changing the blogskin so that the pictures are easily viewed, the pictures won't appear! very tired of trying to figure all these out haha...geocities keep telling me my pictures contain errors. ok i give up.

but still, i like this skin!

well, the trip was okay...everyone's mood was spoilt the moment we realised the coach took us to the wrong place, thus making us miss the ferry to the island. My mum complained to every person she could find. The people at the jetty, the receptionist, the guy in charge of the water activities, the bus driver who took us home after the trip. Basically anyone who understands english. the whole resort was rather small, the reeally exclusive kind. nothing much to do except snorkeling and more snorkeling. that is why only my back is burnt! I swore i saw about 3 sea turtles but nobody seems to believe me. Also there's diving, kayaking, banana-boating, some island-hopping thing and swimming. On land stuff are the spa, karaoke, and the relatively huge games room. the first i've seen tt provides Majong! needless to say we only played that. I won quite a few times, not bad. I had my first legal alcoholic drink there, some cocktail called the 'Bejaya Blues'. IT sucks! maybe im only destined to drink those lousy alcoholic drinks with bloody low alcohol content, like, e 33.

all in all, not worth travelling 10 hours followed by a 2 hr ferry ride for. My family came to a decisioin tt we should go Tioman next time. heard from them that its abt the same, and its only 2hrs away from Singapore!

now i can't wait to go overseas with my friends! It would be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home