Monday, July 05, 2004

I am in a zombie state right now. I may not make sense in what i will say later. buden again i never make much sense so i don't know what im talking about and...im confused.

the goodness of friendster, a way to stalk all your primary, secondary school people and find out what the hell they are up to recently. but im still not going to get one cos michelle did me a favour by using friendster on my computer, thus allowing me to hack into her account as and when i like it. *cheers*

anyway, i was tracking all my primary school peeps and all i can say is wow. like how the hell did they turn out like this? Lydia, Pearly, Amanda, Siobhan etc... the people you'd never expect to turn out this great managed to do so. makes me wonder what the hell i am doing. ha.

nad through all the millions of people i was looking through, i realised that everyone who has a hair colour besides black, HAS the same hair colour. eww. okay people, suggest. do i look better in blue or red or green perhaps?
I'll probably still be in a zombie state at school tml. so er...Beware? bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home