Sunday, June 27, 2004

yo, this would probably be THE last post before the exams. probably...

not supposed to be actually, but decided to post since I'm online looking for silly GP articles anywayz...talking about GP...haha. there's not one glimmer of hope that i will pass this.

We're all definitely all gonna die for this. Guess we're all not really in the exam mode this time. we should just embrace the fact that we shall fail. haha. 'right, maybe just for me. Those freaks in my class will surely pass with flying colours. what idiots. I bet at least kl and km will pass every subject with at least a C. My only comfort now is that getting 4Es will still entitle you to take 4a level subs.*says 'yay' sacarstically*

gotta go now ppl, i shall go get crazy over chemistry now. last minute dive. bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home