Friday, June 04, 2004

"Everytime i feel alone, i can blame it on you and i do. you got me like a loaded gun, golden sun, and skies so blue..."

"It's gonna burn for me to say this, but it's comin from my heart. It's been a long time coming, but we done been fell apart... Really wanna work this out, but I don't think you're gonna change. I do. But you don't think it's best we go our separate ways. Tell me why I should stay in this relationship when I'm hurting baby, I ain't happy baby. Plus there's so many other things I gotta deal with. I think that you should let it burn..."

"Fumbling his confidence and wondering why the world has passed him by. Hoping that he’s meant for more than arguments. And failed attempts to fly, fly..."

"There's a prison with a window. It's the light begin. I wish you would let me feel the water until you swim..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home