Tuesday, May 25, 2004

yo in school again...

hmm, smsing with samuel now...haha. see im that bored. to people who still don't know...he has a gf already!! i just found out. some people damn fast lah. not like me im still hanging around. donno what the hell im doing...anyway just look at the guys around in TJ. are you sure they are called guys?

i think im doing what i have been doing in sec sch all over again. which is nothing. i go to school, i daydream, i crap, i study a little, i go home, i sleep. think tts probably why i ran for HC in the first place. I wanted to do sth with my life. To be busy with something. To run around the school with a purpose. But since i didnt get in, then never mind. Haha, guess in the end i still want to slack. but im feeling useless again. what can i do? There's nothing for me to do...sigh~

I seriously have run out of ideas of what to do on my birthday. Bored. Birthdays are such a drag.

Harry Potter's coming up. sth to look forward to.

There are crazy people screaming from outside the Hub. God knows what the hell they are doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home