Tuesday, May 18, 2004

yay.changed the whole damn thing.but still there's the little girl there.
Hmm, the picture symbolises something but can't say what.happy guessing.

Talked to Heli online a couple nights ago.Talked about the crazy things we did in sec school.sigh...where have you people gone? someday everyone come my house and watch vcds again!!

I seriously hate my class now.Damn muggers.people who desperately need to get a life.
people say JC is supposed to be the best 2 years of your life. seems like it won't happen to me. what am i gonna do?

what the hell is up with the weather these days?! Where is all the rain going? we are all going crazy.jumping with joy whenever we see a single pueny dark cloud.and it never rains.someone do a rain dance.we're all desperate.

Hmm bored...any quiz thingy or nonsense for me to fill?
Gosh v tempted to do the one on nina's old blog.but its so damn long.later my bandwidth or sth not big again or whatever.erm, never mind.someday.

I think im disillusioned.haha.horribly disillusioned.help.

My parents are willing to let me go the the Linkin Park concert. But i can't find anyone to go with me!! I cannot not go!! who wants to go?!!


-The rest don't matter as long as you are with me.But are you still here?-



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home