Sunday, April 18, 2004

hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
I finally fixed this damn thing but not without much scolding from my brother. haha. Im really a computer idiot.

k, finally, time for the actual post.

how do you measure love?
it is measured by the size of the void it leaves behind.

- Princess Moon, Blueprint


er, lets start with Sports Day. It sucked at first. I was stoned. Nina was quiet. Fad and Cass were ignoring me. Clara was er, ignoring me as well actually. Cheerleading, the only thing i look forward to at every sports day. Alpha and Beta cheers were great but soo Bring It On. No orginality. My sec sch cheerleading was waayy better. after cheers i decided i couldnt take it anymore and went to look for nina. Found Louisa and Yvonne instead. Chatted with them while waiting for nina to appear. Decided to run for house com. Logistics man!! Dragged nina to lemonade booth and FINALLY found him there. anyway had a nice crappy long chat with lousia and nina after that. Gamma house wins!!!yay... at the end of it all, we had to sing the school song. haha...it was eventful and hilarious. i couldn't even finish singing the whole song. least it ended well. kept thinking of him that night.

Saturday

Was hyped up about the whole 7 hours of dance that i was going to go through at first. stoned through chem lec. laughed through bio lec, which i was not supposed to be at in the first place. found out from Amir that the dance practice in the morning was cancelled. so i had nothing to do until the afternoon practice. went for leo ( im not in leo). Cass wanted me lunch with her and her tkgs friend whom i dont know.

I was really pissed the whole day. After sitting alone in the canteen for a while i wanted to cry. Screwed up my dance practice. the only good thing that happened in school that day was that there was this really nice dance senior, Stacy, who was helping me. She actually remembered my name from last practice.

went out with secondary school friends at night to celebrate someone's birthday. My friend from nyjc was talking about some super cute guy in her school called Deddy. Oh great, he used to be from tj for 1st 3 months. i used to watched him. he used to be my eye-candy. now she gets to watch him. haha.

Sunday

met up with pw today at Jamie's house. finally bonded with the group. we were talking about our love lives and crapping all the way... think we should try to understand za more. Apparantly he started seeing an external counsellor because of us. Oops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home