Sunday, March 21, 2004

haha this is ending up like most of my diaries: abandoned.
after a while i just don't feel like posting anymore but i shall keep this up for as long as i can
right, anyway... er, nothing much has happened to me these few days as you know i have monitoring the growth of my butt. Gross. At least i went to the gym today. i actually miss the running during PE haha, what crap right...nowadays, during PE we just play games. BORING!. I was motivated enough to drag myself off the bed and worked out. yay.

Went to the library(unbelievable, huh) and borrowed comics!! three books on Sherman's lagoon...haha they are really funny! shall bring to school tomorrow. Can't wait. i hope this second orientation is as fun and long as the first one.


Oh my god...sooo cute!! that's sherman the shark by the way

i just bought the Blink 182 cd. it's great!! I am definitely inspired to start a rock band. haha. usually it ends there.

why is it so difficult to maintain friendships after going to different schools? or is it just us?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home