Wednesday, March 03, 2004

I AM GOING TO KILL MAGGIE GOH!!!!!!
SHE'S NEVER GONNA GET OFF MY BACK UNLESS I HAPPILY LISTEN TO HER ADVICE AND STAY IN ARTS....WHAT CRAP IS THIS??????
what is wrong with me taking science? everyone else does that lor!!I WANT TO STANGLE HER!!!
maybe i should start following nina and bitch her back whenever she talks to me. or maybe i should just bluff her that i'm staying in arts..but like that no kick lah.. haha even my mum told me to bitch her back haha
it seems like whichever school i went to, there is always one teacher who is out to make my life a living hell.
there was Miss Liew in pri. school, Mdm Chua in sec. school, and bloody maggie goh in jc...ARGH!!!!!

im sooo taking this 'one last cry' song out and put in Linkin Park!!! Yay!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home