Thursday, February 12, 2004

pontang-ed school today...(finally)

I planned to do my homework...yeah, it ends there. maths , maths, MATHS!!! when will it ever end?!
Everyday i tell myself i must work hard but i end up slacking more and more...what is this?!

anyway, v day celebrations tml. Here in Tj, they call it Friendship cum be-yourself day...ah, what nonsense.
Packed gifts for the whole class...haha...so fun...(distracting myself from that growing pile of homework). i expect tml to be really nice...hope we got our the whole wish thingy. People can bring pets to school tml!! Hope they create as much havoc as possible so it becomes impossible for students to study. Haha
Heard they will be revealing the angel mortal thing tml as well. So excited!! But i think my mortal already knows who i am...so...no point lah...I such a lousy angel. I'm guessing my angel is Khai yan...hmm, guess I'll only find out tml. My angel told me to stay back after morning assembly tml...she got present for me!!Hahahahahahaha.

Hey, anyone knows if we got chosen for the receital thing? Gosh, i really hope not...

What am i gonna do on v day...hmm...rot? Don't know if i should go queue for the maa tix or not...heard there're lots of ppl like us desperate to get our hands on those tix and they are going to camp overnight. What chances do we have?

American idol later tonight!!The worst thing that could happen is that the audience brings back William Hung on the wild card show. Agrh!! Nightmare!!She Bangs!!

Okay, i shall now go and try and complete my homework... I'll try...i"ll try very hard...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home