Sunday, February 01, 2004

Communication is the key, Heli, tell him how you feel face to face...then maybe he would understand.

yo peeps, my school is having (another) carnival - Mardi Gras- on the 27th feb. Haha, all are welcomed. I heard the o levels results will be out on the same day...come to Mardi Gras! and we shall cry or laugh together...
I damn scared man...
what if i get really many points? what if i can't stay in tj? where would i go then? what if i can't see him anymore?

On Survivor:
I like Lex!! I don't know why but i find him really cool! Okay, there's something wrong with me...the other contestants that i like are rupert, amber, richard, sue and ethan!! a lot, huh...
(why are you reading this? why do you care?)

Nothing to say anymore. Life's been so routine...so boring...bye bye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home