Sunday, January 04, 2004

today, my life was like an espisode off some serial drama...
I was walking along the streets of Joo Chiat and Kembangan alone...with the rain falling...and angry music playing in my earphones...and the rain kept falling and i kept walking...people who saw me on the streets probably thought i had just been dumped or something...

I took the fricking wrong bus lah. And the road I got off at just so happened to be one way only and I walked like don't know how far to get to another road and then took the right bus but got off at the wrong stop...how fun...so i continued walking lah...and to add effect, the rain got heavier. Toopid lah, I just finished this horrible PE and it didn't want to rain then, it rained after. All in all i think I've covered about 5km on foot today, including the running during PE. Finally I took the right bus in the right direction but everyone decided to get off work at the same and so i was stuck standing in the bus with a super heavy bag...When i finally got to sit down, some idiotic fly decided to die on my bag. Initially I thought it was some dirt so i rolled it around my bag to check out what it really was...and so now my bag has stains of bugjuice...gross.

I am sooo angry at myself I have to find someone to kill...you volunteer?

The only nice thing that happened to me today was that my 'angel' gave me a CD with decorations on it and wrote me this really sweet letter. Think I'm gonna hang the CD up somewhere...

American Idol later!!! Good, I can laugh at other people's stupidity rather then fretting at my own...

Haiz~ Anyway we're thinking of crashing mjc next tuesday. Anyone wants to help get us in?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home