Monday, May 03, 2004

there's sth wrong with my com again. driven by desperation, i have to resort to using my bro's com. damn.

see that is what is wrong with technology. my ez link card has been charging me adult fare for the past fricking week. i asked the person and she told me it was cos they havent extended my card yet. what nonsense. how is the ez link card supposed to make our lives easier? and i thought the govt was bloody efficient. i think they are trying to make more money lah basically. support communism!!

we talked abt marrying guys of what race would give the best looking children during pw today. just proves my point that nothing can get done with me around. oh well.

The HC thing is killing me. dun ask. now i wish i am not voted into the comittee. the hell was i thinking?

i was feeling kinda crappy today so i tried looking for other poeple's blog again.haha.found nina's old blog.hey!!! you remembered the 6C promise to meet in tj as well?! i thought everyone forgot. my sec school ppl asked me why i so pro-tj and my only reason was the pri school promise. i remember yanfen making us swear we will go in no matter what.

My brother just insulted me big time in his entry. How nice. My self esteem just went from 0 to -10. anyway got this survey from him.

[My name is]: Meiyi
[In the morning I am]: grouchy.irritated.stay away.
[All I need is]: money, basically.
[Love is]: the greatest thing you'll ever learn (familiar?)
[afraid of]: insecurity. which is pretty much the way i am now.
[I dream about]: being rich and famous and loved.like duh.

-H A V E .Y O U. E V E R . .-
[Pictured your crush naked?]: ew,no.
[Actually seen your crush naked]: NO!!!
[Been in love]: ...
[Cried when someone died]: yes!! i made quite a mess.
[Lied]: yes, like everyone else.

-W H I C H . I S . B E T T E R-
[Coke or Pepsi]: coke, if i really have to choose.
[Flowers or candy]: candy.flowers are useless. what can you do with them anyway?
[Tall or short]: Tall...

-W I T H .T H E. O P P O S I T E. S E X-
[What do you notice first?]: Eyes!!
[Last person u slow danced with]: Samuel during prom.wow, this is quite pathetic.up for a dance,anyone?
-W H O-
[Makes you laugh the most?]: myself.laughing at my own stupidity mostly.gosh, the things i say sometimes.
[Makes you smile]: everyone i like.am i nice or what.
[Do you have a crush on someone?]: well...yeah
[Has a crush on you?]: how would i know.
[Easiest to talk to]: myself.as usual.

-D O. Y O U. E V E R-
[Sit on the internet all day waiting for someone
special to I.M you?]: yeah right.i'm not that dumb.
[Save Aol/aim conversations]: ?
[Wish you were a member of the opposite sex]: no.not really.men are stupid,really.
[Cried because of someone saying something to you]: yes.like tons of times.

-H A V E .Y O U .E V E R-
[Fallen for your best friend]: no.my closest friends are girls and im quite sure im straight.
[Been rejected]: er,no. never went up to anyone before anyway.
[Rejected someone]: yeah.like in pri school.
[Used someone]: haha.yes.yes.
[Been cheated on]: nope
[Done something you regret]: YES!!!

-W H O .W A S .T H E .L A S T. P E R S O N-
[You talked to on the phone]: Denise.
[Hugged]: Fiona. all thanks to the tk girls im now hugging ppl like nobody's business.
[You instant messaged]: Sam(?) i think.if not, nina.
[You laughed with]: Jamie.

-D O .Y O U-
[Colour your hair]: Duh!! its still coloured.haha
[Ever get off the damn computer]: yeah.with my limited computer knowlege there's nothing i can do much with this thing called a computer.besides, it doesnt work well with me.
[Habla espanol]: huh?

-D O .Y O U / / A R E .Y O U-
[Smoke cigarettes]: no.never did.never will.
[Obsessive]: yea.sometimes.this is bad.
[Could you live without the computer?]: of course.not much use to me anyway.
[How many peeps are on your buddy list?]: zero!!i'm such a nice friend.
[What's your favourite food?]: Chicken!!
[What's your favourite fruit?]: Strawberry.
[Drink alcohol?]: yes.only once a year.whenever there is a chalet.
[Like watching sunrises or sunset]: sunset.the sunrise is too early for me.
[What hurts the most?]: love?
[Trust ppl?]: not really.takes time.

-N U M B E R-
[Of times I have had my heart broken?]: Hmm...judging by how fast it takes for me to like someone...
[Of hearts I have broken?]: i wish its more than one.
[Of continents I have lived in?]: unfortunately,one.
[Of drugs taken illegally?]: 0.hello?im so innocent.
[Of tight friends?]: none really.how tight?
[Of cd's that I own?]: abt 20? i need more.hint.
[Of scars on my body?]: wat kind of question is this?cant be bothered to count.
[Of things in my past that I regret?]: most of the things.trying to live with it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home