Friday, November 26, 2004

well, I was in a good mood throughout the whole day till I got home. When my mum happily checked it out for me and informed me that there, apparantly, are no more spaces on the drums courses at Yamaha till next Jan, and the only lessons available then would be on thursday afternoons (which I KNOW I can't make it for). This is not good news and my passion for learning drums have just been refreshed/re-ignited whatever with LP blasting on the way home. So, now what, wait till next year again? I am breaking in cold sweat, frantically searching for any schools in Singapore which may offer lessons on the net, but...NOTHING!!! Great, another 2 months wasted rotting. And my dad, not making things any better, pops by and asks what about the course I signed up on the waiting list for with nina the other time. That school, with perfect timing, called me when hols started as there was a space for me. But my happy dad says..."what? a malay instructor? Individual lessons? I never even heard of the school!! not safe! NO WAY..."

Agrh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to play my drums!! I'm in such a fluster my words can't even come out right!
Damn see, here's what procrastinations gives you.

ha, the number of drums courses offered in Singapore is pathetic! it's the parents' fault i tell you...signing their kids up only for piano and guitar and violin classes. hello?borring!! as i was searching, i came across something called beat mixing and DJ course. thought it sounded really interesting and tried to find out more about it. There's only one placed in Singapore offering this and guess what, it costs $450. yay.
*sigh maybe someday when I'm earning my own money...someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home