Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I was flipping through my baby pictures and...the same reaction...soo cute!!! i was a real vainpot when i was young, posing for every camera as in like, reeally posing. I was the puffy dresses, high stockings sort of kid...wonder what happened to that girl. oh i know...puberty! then i saw my pre-teen (abt 10 to 11) pictures...still not bad...i wonder what the hell i was thinking when i felt fat then. I must be crazy! Hmm, i thought i was ugly kid. ok, i'm gonna be trying out this new thing call self-confidence. haha. right, seriously, but i was really ugly in my sec school years, luckily i didnt take many pictures, maybe i should burn those tt i have...i call that phase 'clueless'.

Friendster blogs are such a sham. I mean, blogs are only called blogs because they were created from something called the 'blogger' and only blogs from blogger can be called blogs! I mean, the rest are just known as 'online journals'. only beacuse now blog is a word commonly used for 'online journalism' is because blogger is widely used! so how can friendster name their online journals 'blogs'? I mean unless they collaborated with 'blogger' to do these 'friendster blogs' only can they call their 'blogs' blogs! ok, maybe they did. right, i better stop talking bad about friendster before they kick me out. which actually would have been fine anyway cos now non-friendster people can view friendster(for people like clara). And that was my initial aim when i joined friendster anyway. and why am i babbling?




haha!! my fav character out of the four! he's totally funny. and everytime melman speaks, you get ross' face in your head, really cute!



And the penguins are whack! which is why I like them!!

Right guys, great show. but not worth your 7.50 and above. get your hands on this show sum other way, if u know what i mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home