Wednesday, January 24, 2007

ok i realised i'd better post an entry if not people will think i have been emo-ing since, idk, last week? hur.

anyways, i not really emo-ing already. that sunday i was really PMS-ing and i would know cos, yes, period came the very next day. ha. but i'm still pseudo-emoing cos EVERYONE in hall is emo-ing one by one and of course i would be affected.

school has been o-k-a-y. timetable is TONS better than last sem. I am free on weds, certain thursdays and certain tuesdays. date me, ask me out! cos hall is bloody boringgggg! argh.

i realise i throughly love meeting people. The more messed up and weird, the more interesting. hahaha.

I PRAY THAT I CAN AT LEAST FINISH MY RELIGION READINGS TODAY. =(

anyways, the mods i'm taking this sem are as follows!
PL1101E - Intro to Psychology (me LURVES)
NM1101E - Intro to Communications and New Media
LSM1303 - Animal Behaviour (the lecturer...speaks...at....this...speeeeed)
SC-smth - Social Psychology
XD-smth - World religions! (interesting, kinda)


oh oh and for those of you who know, i have been seeing Norvin around school lately. like, every other day. hahaha. apparently he's staying in Sheares (which beat eusoff at badminton last night. damn you, SH!). you'd bet I'll be going to sheares more often for supper now. HAHA.
KIDDING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home