Saturday, December 09, 2006

its funny how now that the semester's over and the usual people are gone (only for a while i know) and people I've never seen before starts popping up all over the hall. like i saw a couple of people in the kitchen, then i realised i've never seen anyone of them before. there are the girls who smell oddly nice and guys who just smell odd! this is such a mystery! haha.

i HAVE been in semi-isolation in my room for the past couple days. not because i'm emoing but just cos my friends are all home and i dont really feel like talking to my neighbour and plus, i'm watching Heroes! It is a bummer's life i tell ya, i am the sort of person who could give up even food or sleep for TV! hahaha. its terrible yes, but i dont care, i've slogged enough for my exams.

clubbing nights are such messy nights. it always starts with you getting all clean and prepped-up and smelling good and then reaching there getting drunk and sweaty and gross and not caring what you look like anymore cos you're just too high/drunk/tired/crazy to care.

I'll be in Cambodia from the 12th-29th December (chings, take note this time!), looking after the poor but all-so-adorable children there while i get tortured by insects and the lack of proper electricity or any decently comfortable facilities. i 'm thinking my hall mates are going to forget me. haha. yup, they probably will. =(
And since I can't spend Christmas properly this year, i'm making sure my friends do. I'm spreading the Christmas spirit around hall! Be surprised people! well, unless i get sick of it halfway and end up with not doing anything then forget what i just said. yah, my attention span is THAT short.

things should be quite exciting when i get back. we'll see how all of this plays out. whee! i'm off to watch more Gilmore Girls. sigh~ I love Rory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home