Monday, November 20, 2006

if you happen to be awake at around 6.30am anymore, you'd realise how bloody noisy the morning birds can be. especially here in eusoff, where the exotic and exceptionally noisy birds reside. I don't know why but i am definitely awake. I think i slept for only about, say, 3hrs? ok its my duty to wake ppl up later, as always. I thought I wouldnt be able to wake up for hall breakfast..haha, yeah right. feel like rotting about, had this thought to clean my fan since i have the time but could you imagine me cleaning the fan at 7am in the morning?! I'd look just about as pathetic as a maid! so its a no go. Wanyu and Roy are still awake at the bench outside, those ppl are nuts! i think they should should be surprised by how awake i sounded when i first reappeared from my room to pee just now.
I have no idea what's going on. you seem to imply that I should. i think i do but i'd be in denial until im sure all of this is not a fraction of my imagination. maybe this isnt the best time to be thinking so much but like anyone could help it. silliness. all of this is moving too fast for me apprehend. ok if all of this is really just me thinking too much then i think i am really a fool. I wish i can just pry open your mind like jean grey and maybe we can all stop trying to second guess our intentions. Ok, too much thinking and honesty in the quiet( besides the birds ) early mornings. ( i bet i'll feel a little different in at least 2hrs later). I'm off to study. I pray that i can finish reading my soci. maggie mee laters, yay the only highlight of the day! My life is offically over, just as the orderly manner in which my room used to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home