Monday, October 23, 2006

im real tired. my back hurts. my throat hurts. i feel real sticky and gross. im sitting here, the only one left awake here at science faculty, watching the cleaners arrive for work. I WANT MY BED. My lappie's helping me stay awake by sending timely electric shocks into my wrists. my throat hurts. How am I going to last the rest of the day? I need to wash my hair. I need you to appear in front of me now. and did i mention that my throat is bloody killing me?! argh!
(you would be grumpy too if you have been sitting up all night with mosquitoes slowly draining the life out of you)

I think by this time the head of this expedition would have realised that I am not the person i claim to be at the interview. oops. too late for them. haha.

I have a lot of work to do and I miss my peeps in hall.

Aiyah basically i just need a nice long bath and some good sleep in an air-conditioned room. which basically translates to I NEED TO GO HOME =(
someone teleport me home now, now, NOW!!! Maybe I can do it myself if I concentrate hard enough...trying...trying...nah, still here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home