Thursday, October 12, 2006

I thought chings was talking crap when she said she cant blog with people around her, she needed to be alone. But i just realised how true that is. =x

We should all open our eyes (and hearts) a little bigger.
We should all stop playing games.
We should all stop trying to complicate things.
We should all know that we know nothing.
We should all realise that we're all different.
We should all realise that we're all the same.
We should all focus on the things we have, rather than the things we want (and maybe we'll all be a lot happier).
We should all stop pretending.
We should all stop trying to distort reality (it's not working).

Life's a bitch, we all know that. move on then. laugh it off.
Tomorrow's another day for new mistakes.

At this point, I'm thankful that I'm single. And that I'm forgetful. And that i'm finally able to laugh at my own follies. My life philosophy, nicely put by Wilde, 'Life's too important to be taken seriously'.

Maybe it's too soon to say this but I love all the new friends I've made here at Eusoff. And those I've yet to make. all 'cept a few bitches here and there who are just there for...I have no idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home