Tuesday, September 05, 2006

the storms here are shit scary

Here, it's like living in 18th century Europe. It's unbearably hot in the summer, unbearably cold in the winter (well, here it's just non-rainy and rainy days). The thunder here are so loud, they make you jump from your sleep and keep you awake until the rain is done. I'm this close to crying here. My eyes are red (not from conjunctitives or whatever) from not sleeping the entire night.

(this is what happens when you have to keep reading about Sigmund Freud and Nietzsche)

(and don't we all just wanna feel smart by spewing out a couple of chim sounding names?)

I feel like running into someone's else's room with my blankie and bunking in. So i'd feel saf-er. But right now only my iTunes is keeping me company. Only sounds of Justin Timberlake and Madoona's dance tracks seem to reflect the storm outside.

And CHILL people, it's only the interblock games. Will you die if you lost?! Gosh, seriously!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home