Saturday, August 19, 2006

okok i realise my recent posts have been quite depressing.

Me and Christin have come up with the conclusion that usually people tend to go with the flow around strangers and new aquaintances. so they don't act like who they really are. So, the more self-aware one is, the more he/she is unable to blend in. And therefore, it is more difficult to socialize! There you go! i mean, unless you're one super duper friendly person in the first place...then this doesnt apply. Haha, yay we can soo be future sociologists/psychologists!! Cheerios!
Anyways just be yourself...thats prolly the best advice i ever heard.

My driving instructor just told me I have no hand-leg( probably and brain) coordination. Some people are just so nice, don't you think?

I'm sick of my hair already. Need.new.hairstyle.now. I've always thought my hair was boring...but recently it has become unbearable. I don't understand how some people can get up in the morning with their hair in place. This is why i tend to avoid breakfast in the dining hall (because my hair is in a mess and no amount of water nor pulling can help put it back in place unless i took a shower, but more importantly because I can't wake up in time for breakfast anyway). I get up, check that the coast is clear, and make my routine morning dash to the toilet to avoid anyone seeing me. Then I'll always end up bumping into our dear PRC students in the toilet, but thank goodness i don't really bother about them. Ok i'm going to stop this bimbo ranting now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home