Thursday, August 03, 2006

finally get this laptop running...quite normally, i hope.
Now let me tell you about my super-neighbour (just when i thot i'm safe in a single room). She's slim, tall, pretty, has a fridge and a TV in her room and wears zara around the hostel. And a cute boyfriend who came and helped her sweep her floor. hai...i can only sigh...some people just has everything. think i'll go use her fridge.

My room overlooks a grass patch and half of the laundry area of the next block. really not much of a view. Some dude practises bar-tending (not sure if thats what u call it, but it involves the juggling of glass bottles)everynight just under my window. It's more of annoying than anything else.

although my room overlooks nothing much, the entire B block can see into my room, and therefore my blinds are down all the time, making me seem very antisocial.

People here sleep at around 4am...very cool, but then again i hear activities going on as early as 8 am. these people don't sleep...

From the dining hall, I can see FASS. total appetite spoiler. And i havent even started school yet.

And bidding is the most ma-fan thing i ever had to do!

ok...going off to bathe now before I go force myself into socializing with people I don't really like and people who don't really like me. orientations can be soo long...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home