Thursday, July 27, 2006

I'm half-packed. I'll just always going to be half-packed. It's a case of I'm having a mental block of what to bring and it seems like I need to bring EVERYTHING. but seriously, try planning two weeks' worth of clothes at one go. (I almost died doing that but I finally done it.) I have this urge to pull out the entire wardrobe and bring it to my hostel. I need professional movers. I don't even know if I'm staying over there for the night. I've been in this horrid state of confusion for the past two days now. So now i'm having some sort of breakdown of thought. And i'm avoiding the packing part. (which means i can't sleep cos eveything's on my bed)

I have A LOT of things to do over the next few days. matric, orientation, rag, talks, ccas, bidding, blah blah blah...so much that I've been dreaming about it. I 've been dreaming about matric day, no no, dreaming about missing matric day. because its so typical of me to go ...'oh, you mean I have to be somewhere and do something today?'

okok i found the word to describe my situation now: STRESSED.

I just feel like sticking out my tongue at everything now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home