Tuesday, June 27, 2006

still on the topic of driving...
and so I booked my prac lessons today. I've decided to go along with manual altho I contemplated the idea of just learning auto. All thanks to michelle who felt sure to tell me i would be a total idiot if just learned auto.
It was absolutely embarrassing to have your parents fussing loudly over what you're supposed to do at the driver centre. everyone was staring at me, i just wanted to dig a hole somewhere and hide...They were shouting across the hall "girl! must go for briefing now! go, go! we help you take queue number!" I was like, goodness just kill me now...Cant's see why my parents wouldn't trust me to do the booking myself. oh, besides the fact that they're the ones paying...

I managed to go tutor some kid today and left without my voice. Why is that kids are either super smart with kiasu parents or super stupid with very unhelpful parents. It's either I have to follow a strict timetable in tutoring a kid who is short of full marks for every test (how tragic!), or a kid who is incapable of storing anything i ever said!

I don't have a life anymore. I stopped trying sometime in early june. Anyone who needs or wants to go out and can't find anyone free, just tell me, I am positive that I will be free...I can't wait for my camp to start...lalala i'm off to watch my nails grow now. ta ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home