Tuesday, June 06, 2006

this is one of those days when my brain is not working properly and thoughts come out in a tangled mess. forgive me if the following makes no sense.

I've been busy burying myself in really brainless, bimbotic books these couple days. which makes me wanna move to New York. which makes me want to have a personal hairstylist. which makes me wanna have a shopping mall heiress as a friend. which makes wanna stop eating altogether. which makes me wanna visit Bungalow 8. which makes me wanna get a job with minimal duties and maximum pay. which makes me wanna get a fake tan. which makes me wanna shop, shop, SHOP!!! (it's not like I'm not already shopping my ass off)

To the bitch who finally agreed to pay me after much arguing and denial(although i havent got the cheque. i hope you did send it): I hope your kids FAIL all their exams and never make it out of primary school education. Then get into an 'accident'. Damn you.

I hate today's children. Their parents suck. They should all die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home