Saturday, May 06, 2006

I am seriously beginning to miss people. One or two, here and there. Louisa, Xinyan, Alicia, Liping, Sirong, Waimun, Michelle, Samuel, Watson, Belinda, Cassie, Denise. Most I never spent enough time with back in school. Judging by the timing of this post (6 in the morning), it's damn early, I havent slept at all last night (all part of me trying to test out my endurance level), my mind is beginning to play tricks on me and I think I'm gonna be forgotten by my friends very soon. I wished I got to know these people more, spent more time with them when I could(most of the time it was always about those few people), then maybe then it was less possible for them to forget me. I can literally feel them slipping away. I always thought that if you actually bothered making friends with them in the first place, then you should at least maintain the friendship, if not, why do it in the first place? There wouldn't be any point, would there? Some friends I have already lost long ago when I knew I shouldn't have let go. Did they feel like I've let them down? Or did they not care at all? Was I ever in anyone's heart? Did I make a difference in anyone's life? Or was i just 'disposable'? Anyways, too late for them now. We've all become too different. Now I will try my best to catch up with these people one by one, even if it kills me.

what am I babbling about? so this is what lack of sleep does to you. funky shit. wohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home