Thursday, April 20, 2006

I miss the times between the break after pe and before GP lessons where we get to talk and pass round combs and mirrors.
I miss trying to remember if on what day the western food stall sells what.
I miss the malay food stall too.
I miss the drawing of names on our notes.(and fad telling me hers is nicer)
I miss us ganging up and insulting our dear clara. (that stupid messy hair)
I miss the making fun of erm, certain people. (i am still so proud of my alien vs predator joke)
I miss history lessons as a whole.(and I mean EVERYTHING except maybe tutorials)
I miss sitting on the track before pe in the mornings, catching up with each other and wondering where Rachel is.
I miss the times where we actually get to go out to eat.
I miss lunch in the canteen where me and fad will take turns making fun of the guys in our class and mr bala would happily walk by and chat with us for a while.
I miss sleeping in math lectures.
I miss LT3/4.
I miss my dance peeps! (where the hell did everyone disappear to?)
I miss the uniform. (haha, I know!)
I miss the Roulette sweet. (the red one, the red one)
I miss sitting in the audi, waititng for whatever to start and watching people pile in as we try to sit ourselves as far away from mobil as possible.
I miss Temasek Idol.(as in the competiton itself. we were damn high lah!)
I miss being forced by xt to chiong maths in the library.
I miss photocopying whole books as history readings.
I miss the staff cubicle.
I miss the ponning of events but still staying in remote corners of the school. (funny, how come we didn't just leave?)

BUT I don't miss TJ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home