Sunday, March 26, 2006

who can deny the fact that the fastest way of losing weight is to JUST STOP EATING. everyone's on a diet these days, it's in fashion! And since it's Singapore fashion festival and all, get ur asses out there to check out those stick-thin models for motivation. (I caught the one at Marina Square today...one conclusion, singapore models SUCK. they need miss j!) Or watch the next season of ANTM on YouTube. You really gotta love YouTube, you can watch almost anything there.

I seriously had no idea what I was thinking when i decided to start offering tuition. I always knew at the back of my head that primary school kids are monsters, but I still decided to give tuition, thinking that I should be able to handle one at a time. Yeah right. Two words: 'short-attention span'.




oh wells i just got a new phone. I'm happy, and broke. There are so many things I still wanna buy...i suppose i have to get myself another part-time job to supplement my tuition-ing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home