Wednesday, March 22, 2006

okay twerps here I come. I think I sound like Vicky in Fairy Oddparents. Anyways, the money is the most important.

I'm trying to put off studying for my advanced theory. I'm already halfway through, but i think its going to take me a lot more time to finish. I hate studying....I hate driving...I demand to be driven around for the rest of my life.

I think my mum regretted bringing me to the Aust schs fair. Because now I'm just complaining about how stupid local universities are. Imagine the those stupid brochures we took from SMU, NTU and NUS combined and multiply by 3. that's the amount of brochures i took from the fair. I feel like a library. Any info you need on Aust universities, come to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home