Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Cleavage and smiles.
I guess I have to officially regonise that it's 2006 by blogging about it. I got my 2nd clubbing experience. I have managed to get into Attica (for free) for their New Year's Party. Superb tips on how to act and flirt in a club by Denise. haha. I feel like a little girl beside her and Cass. gosh, there is so much I don't know.

I would like to complain about how none of the work places I have applied to has called me yet. idiots. My very very last resort would be to start giving tuition. Working round ice-cream or coffee would be much more blissful.

This year should be fun. For most people (me included), this would probably be IT!! This is the year we make our lives better, and make all our own decisions. We discover new things, new experiences. We can finally grow up. or finish growing up i guess. wherever our a level results are able to take us, finally, this would be the route that would matter the most for our future. Like, for example, who really cares if we took history (so far) as a subject or not. but then again whichever course you choose to take in uni, you'll prolly not end up doing the job for the rest of your life. no matter, life would be more of an adventure from now on. it's a new phase all together. I hope you guys have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home