Tuesday, December 06, 2005

STRAIGHT TO YOU
I have to apologise for the lack of using flash for the some of the prom pictures.
I refuse to cos i look better in the dark...haha. And i refuse to take off my specs.


michelle...


Timo!! The only guy willing to dance and party with us.






















moi and Fad.





















the class, in a blur and without zhiying.

louisa!!




















the background looks nice, huh.

Houston (for a moment I couldn't smell my perfume anymore for a stronger colonge empowers)




















And guess who crashed the party?!
at this point i have to give a shout out to my hairdresser...i love the hair!!


feel. so. small.
yay!

I found yuli hiding in the toilet.

somehow I take nice pictures with her.

Elizabeth, my dance pres.

everyone looks fab!
seriously, it is hard to look bad on any grad night.
even the ugliest girl is pretty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home