Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I was (actually) listening to the news on TV mobile on my way home today, and found out that American schools are starting to teach their kids chinese. haha. thats pretty funky. because apparantly china is the next big economy and of course thats true, no matter how much i hate to admit it. ok peeps like me who absolutely suck at chinese (somehow i know many who do), start freaking out.

I have my Fort Minor cd and I am happy.

Harry Potter totally rocks if you compare it with Just Like Heaven.
I don't know how people watch this without reading the book first cos if i didn't i would be totally confused. Partly cos there're like tons of new characters. I seriously dislike the way dumbledore is potrayed in this film. And its totally dark, i don't know how the kids would take it. All i know is, i wanna go to Hogwarts!! Gosh, muggle life is boring.

new cool word of the month! (at least for me anyway)
hus·tle Audio pronunciation of "hustle" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (hsl)
v. hus·tled, hus·tling, hus·tles
v. tr.

1. To jostle or shove roughly.
2. To convey in a hurried or rough manner: hustled the prisoner into a van.
3. To cause or urge to proceed quickly: hustled the board into a quick decision.
4. To gain by energetic effort: hustled a hot lunch.
5. Slang.
1. To sell or get by questionable or aggressive means: hustled stolen watches; hustling spare change.
2. To pressure into buying or doing something: a barfly hustling the other customers for drinks.
3. To misrepresent one's skill in (a game or activity) in order to deceive someone, especially in gambling: hustle pool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home