Thursday, October 13, 2005

I feel like I have to make a post today.

nothing's happening lately tho...hmm, well seems like I am going for grad night after all. tt's only if the subsidy thing is still open. i really hope i get it. i am soo glad dance is a small cca. haha. then all i need is a nice dress and to lose 5 kgs the least by then and i'm ready to go! haha. kinda guilty cos i'm reaping the benefits of other people's hard work tho.

this week i realised 2 things.
1)I will want to get married. wouldn't want to end like my CT (haha). And i don't want to die alone!
2)I think i am finally proud to be an asian girl compared to being an angmoh slut. wahaha. ( you know, like the girl in Pride. ha. And BoA, like wow. i didn't know she was so power.) I have watch TOO many american programmes for my own good.

azzah just told me something that one of her(weirder) classmates wrote/said (cant remember) before : "rape is sometimes good. like my grandmother who was raped by the japanese, that's why i look pretty now." I think it's bloody funny.

wells, back to mugging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home