Monday, August 15, 2005

yo whats up people!!

I'm here waiting for the liquid paper to dry on my homework.

seeing how my tagboard has been pretty stagnant again, i guess i better post something that erm, provokes?

ok i think at this stage everyone, besides worrying over the 'a's, are thinking about the next step: university and what they want to do there. seems like were all just going into the arts and social science faculty. but yes, seriously, what job can you do after studying stuff like sociology? hai, sian, why are arts students always getting condemned?
Plus, i realised its gonna be real hard to find any good friends in university, since you see different people for every class. so, i should persuading people i know now to join whatever course i plan to do. which i have not decided yet. qiu seems quite interested in the architectural course i was talking to her about, so i've got one banked.

Teachers' Day is coming! this is one opportunity for me to finally get to see my secondary school friends, especially those whom I havent seen for so long i suspect them to be dead ( aka samuel). I want to go back and crap with my teachers, complain non-stop about tj and er, bully the sec sch kids. I haven't really finished exploring the new school building yet. I can't believe that Teacher's Day week is already my study break (2 weeks in total). seriously what makes them think it'll be better? we'll just sleep more.

I should start my list on what i want to do during the long break after the exam. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home