Sunday, July 17, 2005

looking thru my archives(again), i found this very funny quote:
procrastination is like masturbation, it fun while you're doing it, but you realise you are just f****ing yourself.

kinda makes me want to start mugging a little. just a tiny little bit.

I think open war might just be starting between the two camps in my class. ha. i think they might have overheard our constant bitching behind their backs.
And it's no lie what they really think about us although they are nice on the surface. It's about to get ugly, ppl.

people i'm serious when i say y'all should go check out this blog, whose link is also under my faves. It's PURE hollywood entertainment. and i can quite confirm he's gay. not that it's gonna matter anyway, just that he has a couple of gay links on his blog, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home