Friday, July 01, 2005

ok, despite a major headache and an aching throat, me here to finally post up the pictures.

10th June 2005

rediscovering childhood on 18th birthday.

xiting, pony, me!

see them now!

see how excited clara is over food.

we couldn't find the real seals!

short trip to China at the Singapore zoo

reach for the...er...vines.

we look like a couple. eww..

I look better posing with pepsi cups.

The rhino

Clara's attempt at artistic photography.


Little ang moh girl at the playpool. this is blogger background material!

look at that sick expression on clara's face.

if only we brought swimsuits or extra clothes.



9th June 2005

Fish & co. at The glass house. the service sucks big time.

alicia, heli, belinda, kimyuan, christopher, watson, michelle, qiuyan, me

Me and bralinda before the waitress spilt drinks on us.

eerrrr....hmm

watson is built tall for one reason.

ah qiu and ah li

why did ali duck?!

kim looks good in this pic.

next stop to clark quay! heli, alicia, me, belinda, qiuyan...michelle is missing!

whose long legs?! who else?

*puke*

do I know this guy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home