Sunday, July 10, 2005

Don't you just love the weather we've been having thses couple days? such days have a spell on me, I'm getting kinda euphoric. funny thing is i just told myself to start massive mugging from this weekend ons. But isnt this weather just perfect for snuggling under the covers with your partner? right, fine since i'm lacking of one, i shall just snuggle up against my wall. The air smells perfect if there's any smell there at all. i feel like taking my blanket with me downstairs to the playground and just sit there. And stone. Taking deep breaths, staring into the dark sky and those stars that i can't see(damn, why is s'pore so bright?!). This sorta weather makes you feel comfortable and at ease. Quite rare in Singapore, usually you just feel sweaty and disgusting. Anybody watched '3rd rock from the sun'? Someday i must have someplace where I can actually sit on the roof just outside my bedroom and there're no high rise buildings for miles and miles to block my view. And it's like the world is just me, myself and I. Pretty funky, don't you think? But then again I always wanted to live in a penthouse above everything else in the city. Guess it's the same in that I would have nothing blocking me and my view of the world. so i think that wraps it up: no matter where i end up living, i must have my own(big) piece of the sky! in other words i must leave Singapore or earn tons of money to buy a penthouse in Orchard.

My butt hurts because i'm suddenly brought back down to earth. Bummer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home