Sunday, July 24, 2005

SAJC dance society presents... Rapture!!!



Intermission equals photo-taking time!
when we all spotted Lee Wei Song walking around. and *someone actually went crazy about it.













okok, it was only after the intermission did I dare take out my cam to take pictures while they danced.

guest performance by NUS dance. funny why all their guest performers are abt the same as ours.













they actually had a dance piece performed by the teachers!! our school can never have this sort of thing...imagine Ms J dancing...or Mr Tong...beetsma...etc etc. you get the idea. their teachers are 'on' loh, not like ours who ran away when asked to do sth as simple as to go on stage to show off their ethnic costumes.









the concert ended with sajc's syf piece! really cool! da best!!

you can hear the tj dance group all cheering crazily for zaki at the end.

Heard there's a joint concert next year by tj, sa and vj dance next year at the Esplanade.
coolness...






end of the concert also means photo-taking time. these pictures are examples of how I don't look like myself sometimes.




why do i look so HUGE beside her?!!

















look at the head size ratio! lts like 2:1.
it's like she's the hobbit and i'm gandalf. HAHA.
















I look totally unSingaporean-ish!! and by my terms that is nothing but good. it's the leather jacket (i like...) ok i realised the sling bag is just wrong with the outfit but i dun have any suitable ones at all! (*hint)

Amir: hey you look like a celebrity!!
Me: really? I think so too!! who arh..?
Amir: Olinda.
Me: .................er, thanks.






ok, not so bad after all...note to self: take more pictures with liping next time.
















me and si rong!!! the size of her head is relative to mine. take more pictures with her too...
















people are fighting to take pictures with me cos they look small beside me. Luckily, I bent down a little just in time so it wasn't that bad. these people are evil...








everything didn't go that well anyway. I lost my earring!!!! it was my fave, the one i bought at nus. I am still devastated cos the other half is sitting on my table top. everytime i see it i start whining, ha. i dare not go near it.

why do i sound like a bimbo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home