Thursday, July 21, 2005

discovery of the day: my GP tutor is a pervert. if you need elaboration, come find me personally, its too long of a story. It's really gross to find out actually. how are you going to still respect a teacher after that?!

yay, i just found out that the sajc dance performance is this sat (already!). And we're all going to see it together! well, at least all the year twos whom i actually like. don't care much abt the year ones though. so exciting! haha, i havent been so excited abt anything since my birthday. i mean, the sa dance is really good, and everyone there is better looking than anyone here.I should bring my camera and everything. now, what to wear...

today is my first real p.e. lesson since the start of sch in july. feels kinda weird. I can't believe i've been sick so long! i am actually excited about today's lesson. haha, which made Louisa stare weirdly at me all throughout p.e. tired, yes, but i actually felt good after it. this is prolly the first and last time you're gonna hear this from me!!

it's so tiring hanging 'round someone so insecure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home