Sunday, July 31, 2005

i guess the stress is really catching up on me these couple days. well, lets see, what do you can waking up in the middle of night, planning to mug but broke down instead?! haha, i was just staring at my chem stuff and suddenly i realised, i donno what to do! i mean like seriously i have no idea how to study anymore. i feel like...throwing everything out of the window. Maybe myself after it. haha.
haha, or at least that was how i felt at that time. now i know what clara means when she said she just felt stupid. i went to sleep, thinking that maybe my brain wasn't really working at 4 a.m. i woke up this morning, and still felt about the same. oh no!! what's happening to me?! okay people, maybe y'all will find me all withdrawn and quiet serious from now onwards. funny really, don't think you guys would notice anything since y'all ignore me all the time anyway. and my parents will think that i can handle it, as i had always proven in the past. i was supposed to be the smarter kid. at studies anyway, my bro's the streetsmart one. its like how i fell down in the toilet. it hurts like hell, but I didn't scream( slow reaction, as usual) so no one outside knew. but after a while it was okay so i didn't mention it to my parents really. hopefully this would end up well, with just another big painless bruise on my leg. see the link? it's supposed to be somewhat metaphorical. haha.

well, this weekend's pretty bad for me, i cried about 3 times already (different reasons, really), I've got 3 big bruises on me leg (if you see me, you'd think i was abused or sth), i fell in the toilet, i had a huge arguement with my dad. so i should really focus on the good stuff! a number of people have told me i look skinner! haha, and Gilmore Girls in on this evening!!!!! wouldn't miss that for the world.

see if i were really stressed out i wouldn't be blogging here now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home