Saturday, August 20, 2005

yesterday was a really bad day for me, the most un-glam thing ever happened to me. haha. i think it hurt more pychologically than physically. haha. maybe i thought too much into it. Nina assured me for the tenth time no one saw and nobody would bother. I whined even more at home and my mum went around very excited to show off her first-aider skills she just learnt. My brother didn't laugh though, but kept asking me to shut up. he claimed that that kind of injury are the kind even first-aiders ignore. haha, then it suddenly didn't seem that bad after all. fine, you know me, i hardly take part in activities that would result in any injuries and like hello its only second time i fell in my entire life.

all i can say is, screw napfa.
yesterday was also the 15th of the hugry ghost month. no wonder...haha.

He sits alone at a table in a small cafe. Drowning his tears in a bottomless cup of coffee. And he's tumbling into his thoughts. His memories are all tied in knots. And who is going to save him. No one wants to know him.
She stands alone in a place where no one knows her name. She catches them staring they turn around and vanish the frame. And she's nursing her head and her pride. She died long ago deep down inside. And who is going to save her. No one wants to know her.
"I cant believe that you'd pull on a sleeve when you cry. You stick in the knife then give the kiss of life. Live the lie. And we all have a saviour. So do yourself a favour. Stop living the lie."
He sits alone and looks up to the eyes of an angel. She catches him staring and smiles the smile of an angel. And she asks him if this chair is free. He said yes will you sit here with me. No one would have saved him. We should all learn from them.


that was actually a song, not my attempt at writing. haha, k not funny, but i always saw it as a story. quite romantic lah, too outcasts coming together haha. Go download! stop living the lie by david sneddonly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home