Friday, September 23, 2005

since yesterday when prelims ended, all i can think of is shopping, shopping and more shopping. somebody stop me.

I need a new wardrobe.

I want to go on a history tour. see russia and Lenin, see poor Poland and Czechoslovakia, to see Germany, Italy, etc. mostly just Russia actually.

whatever happened to Austria? Poor Austria.

Anyone realise how many times we're told about the Russian production of vodka from our history notes?

Mr bala must be evil.

I fear that I may grow up to become an alcoholic. like tt woman in OC.

Breathe (2a.m.) by anna nalick is a nice song. It's on repeat on my iTunes.

lightning is like aliens taking pictures of Earth, planning their invasion.

The hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy is one hell of a movie.

hongkong guys are generally better looking than singaporean guys. one example being Julian Hee.

sometimes we just need someone to tell us what we already know.

Like my mum who paid for a fengshui master to come and tell her that the reason for her illness has little to do with fenshui and a lot to do with her not exercising.
And that the aircon which faces blows directly on my brother's head will give him headaches. ooo, funky.

I actually cooked half a dinner for my family today. such things happen once in a million years.

anyone realise that whenever revising for a major exam, you always have the urge to do something else which takes up just as much time? like write a book or start drawing or sth.

What's your definition of the One?
If it's not what you're made of, you're not what i'm looking for.

maybe i should start listening to groups like deathcab for cutie, all american rejects, dashboard confessional, etc. their band names sound interestingly meaningless. But no, no green day please.

I haven't bought a cd in a long while. buying cds make me happy.

I saw Eunice fr pri. school the other day and we completely ignored each other though we regonised each other. because sometimes you just don't want to associated with such people anymore.

She called me fat two years ago. that bitch.

mediacorp is in secret alliance with the ministry of education sometimes.

sometimes, seeing some couples make me feel like finding someone. you serious?

what's with the sudden influx of idol shows?

watch channel U, 7.30 on mondays and tuesdays. you will not regret.

I still adore japanese dramas, can't stand the Korean ones. I mean like, what with the purple lips?

I should sleep more these days. prelims have really taken a toll on my complexion.

so, yup, nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home