Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Happy Birthday!!!


How many people can say they spent their 21st birthday in the hospital? haha. poor thing, my brother. according to him, its not the pain (no pain, really) but how boring it is. the rashes (one of the symptoms of dengue) are making him look sunburnt and he's skinner than ever (symptoms also include loss of appetite and vomiting). Fad and xt are right, he does have cute guy friends. haha my aunt, me mum and I all noticed and started talking abt them once they were gone. apparantly one (the cuter one) was the srjc OAC pres during my brother's time...funky. check out what i got for my bro.













today was also the last official day of school.
















I <3 mr bala!!
timo says: "the irony in this is that we have to go back to school tml."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home