Monday, October 17, 2005

I can't believe ms J made us write our own testimonial. this is part of it.
ok, read this and pls tell me i am quite accurate.
To my friends, I come across as humorous, diligent, sociable, laid-back, easy-going, amicable, and observant.
[...]I don’t think I would ever be able to describe myself because I appear to act differently at different times. I see myself as having a bit of many personality types and it would be hard to pin down exactly what sort of a person I am. I think maybe that’s why I seem to be able to fit in any social groups but I also feel like I don’t really belong anywhere. Or at least I haven’t found a group of people in whose company I feel completely understood.
I guess I agree to being observant because I seem to like to observe the situation and the behavior of others in such situations and think about why they would react in the way they did. I suppose that I am analytical in that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home