Saturday, November 12, 2005

some updates with the family plans: from today onwards I have cable vision. and so starts my constant mental battle to not rush out and switch on MTV for 24 hours until the 18th. the dudes have also booked the ? car in black.

In the midst of studying history, and this thought of me being communist comes to me again. yes, i think i'm communist. lets see...i attribute the origins of cold war to the fault of the americans, those 'almost' world war three were mostly their fault also. I was disgusted when i read about the disintegration of eastern europe and the actions of Boris Yeltsin. And i teared up as i read the video transcript following the collaspe of the soviet union. haha...plus, i insist that communism can work, only that Lenin was wrong in thinking that the whole 'capitalist' phase can be skipped. it probably can only come to use after, as Marx said, 'the fall of capitalism'. so yup, one day. One day when everyone becomes hopelessly selfish and become tired of competiton and er, society collaspes? (hmm, still quite a long way) Therefore i think the north korean efforts in trying to maintain whatever they are doing is useless and if Castro hasn't died, he should. I seriously think communism can work! just not now.

note to those who are planning to report me to the government and make me a political prisoner or send me in exile, don't take me seriously because you are reading the blog of someone who also suspect that Lenin and Trotsky must have been gay partners.

a levels suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home