Thursday, November 10, 2005

well, everyone's been bugging me to make a new post. trust me, i have heard "huh? why still that video?" too many times... ( as for me, i'll never get sick of mike shinoda) fine, i'll make it a fast one.

everyone can't wait for the a levels to end, i mean, besides the people themselves who are taking the exam. for example,
1) the people over at orchard thinks that tt Christmas is already here. it's the official xmas light up today.
2) my dad is supposed to call the cable ppl so tt we can (finally) watch some MTV and stuff. this was supposed to happen when all the kids have gone to university. like hello? he's making arrangements now, like during my papers in front of me.
3)holiday planning is also supposed to start only after my exams! but tickets to Taiwan are already bought.
4)my dad is also waiting to get a new car. (where do these people get all that money from? oh ya...year-end bonuses. damn.)
5)magazines go on and on about prom nights and year-end parties.

then there's me...waiting...cos right after the exams, there are so many things to do immediately, like,
1) Harry Potter comes out on 17TH
2) Fort Minor CD comes out on 22ND (this would make the perfect birthday present for those who havent got me one. haha, but then again i am soo going to buy myself one the day it comes out)
3)there's ah qiu's birthday on the 23RD ( i think)
4)there's grad night and there's the shopping for grad night.

ok stop dreaming, back to the books! sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home