Wednesday, November 16, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, QIUYAN!!!!


yes yes, i got the date wrong, her birthday is actually on the 13th, which, incidently, has passed and i din realise...ha, er yeah, happy belated birthday. and now she threatening to track me down and kill me.

On another note, I saw a miracle today! There is actually a rainbow on my wall!! how amazing is that?! Its the part of the white wall below my window (where there is light), so its not exactly scientific law defying tho. Maybe it's been there everyday but i only discovered it now. Makes me think of bigger things than just studying, so now it's definately a distraction.

For some reason, blogger cant upload the pic i took of my rainbow-ed wall. so, if anyone wants to look at it, just ask when you actually see me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home